Like all of our products, the “Lignum Satinato” kettle is made entirely from 18/10 stainless steel and consists of certified components that are sourced exclusively from Europe. It was designed, created and produced in our family-run company on Lake Maggiore, Italy with the collaboration of small artisans from the local area. The kettle has a satin stainless steel surface, worked with the best techniques. The “Lignum” model oozes Italian craftsmanship thanks to its carefully and passionately created features!
- Elegant handle and knob handmade from mahogany wood by experienced Italian artisans who have handed down their trade for many generations.
- 18\10 stainless steel German kettle – All components are exclusively from Europe – Internationally certified product.
- Designed, created and produced in Italy – MADE IN ITALY
- Removable anti-limescale filter made of high quality stainless steel – No plastic in contact with water or steam – BPA FREE
- Handle and knob handmade from mahogany wood using natural materials – Free from paint or harmful substances.
- Resistant and durable thanks to high-quality European materials and excellent Italian craftsmanship.
Technical details: Wattage 2400W – Capacity: min. 0,5 l max. 1,7 l – Weight 1,8 Kg – Dimensions 27 x 20 x 27 – Complete with automatic switch off and safety cut-out – Cordless device – Color of the kettle base: cream – Filling opening diameter: 90 mm – 360 ° rotation – Practical ambidextrous handle – Hidden heating element of German origin (Eichenauer) – The kettle has no migration of nickel – Certified by the IMQ, organisation recognised at European and international level by the main certification bodies and organisations.