Like all of our products, the “Lignum Satinato Lucido” kettle is made entirely from 18/10 stainless steel and consists of certified components that are sourced exclusively from Europe. It was designed, created and produced in our family-run company on Lake Maggiore, Italy with the collaboration of small artisans from the local area. The kettle has an original surface that does not go unnoticed: the upper part is satin stainless steel, the lower part is polished stainless steel and fits perfectly on the surface of the lid. The “Lignum” model oozes Italian craftsmanship thanks to its carefully and passionately created features!
- Elegant handle and knob handmade from mahogany wood by experienced Italian artisans who have handed down their trade for many generations.
- 18\10 stainless steel German kettle – All components are exclusively from Europe – Internationally certified product.
- Designed, created and produced in Italy – MADE IN ITALY
- Removable anti-limescale filter made of high quality stainless steel – No plastic in contact with water or steam – BPA FREE
- Handle and knob handmade from mahogany wood using natural materials – Free from paint or harmful substances.
- Resistant and durable thanks to high-quality European materials and excellent Italian craftsmanship.
Technical details: Wattage 2400W – Capacity: min. 0,5 l max. 1,7 l – Weight 1,8 Kg – Dimensions 27 x 20 x 27 – Complete with automatic switch off and safety cut-out – Cordless device – Color of the kettle base: cream – Filling opening diameter: 90 mm – 360 ° rotation – Practical ambidextrous handle – Hidden heating element of German origin (Eichenauer) – The kettle has no migration of nickel – Certified by the IMQ, organisation recognised at European and international level by the main certification bodies and organisations.